Monday, August 20, 2012

Yank & Bust

I’m just yanking your chain. I’m just busting your balls.

Why are jokes aimed at a guy’s genitals? Why is the concentration on the crotchular region? Even women say it to other women. But, that’s not right. Tis not proper usage of the yanking and the busting. Twas and tis relevant to a man. Twould not work with the opposite sex. Twasn't meant for the ball-less and the un-yankable. Women should send whatever they yanked or busted back from whence it came. That’s what she said.

What would work for the opposite sex though? I’m not even comfortable talking about it. But, I’ll talk about it anyway. What should a man say to a woman or a woman say to another woman when they’re busting chops? Hold up. Busting chops? Chops? Pork chops? Mutton chops? I think it has something to do with mutton chops. And if that's the case, it only pertains to men...again. Damn. People were so sexist when it came to busting on people.

How do you bust on a woman and how would you clarify that you're indeed just busting on her? "I'm just busting your ovaries. No real harm being done. Not your real ovaries--your metaphorical ovaries." Umm, maybe. We'll see. Moving on. "I'm just yanking your nipples. No big deal. I wasn't being serious. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just trying to yank your nipples." Hmm. Not too shabby. "I was just cramming your clam. No big deal, just cramming your clam. You should learn how to take a joke. When was the last time someone crammed your clam." That's pretty good. "I'm just yanking your nipples and cramming your clam." There we go. That's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment