Friday, July 1, 2011

The Spicy Mullet

Original ideas are rare. Most things are the result of something being rehashed with a few clever spices added to tantalize the taste buds of a new generation. With that said I would just like to state that I didn't invent the mullet. Nor did I invent the blow-out. However, I did feast my eyes on the spawn of both mesmerizing hairdos.

A dude rocking what seemed to be a blow-out was heading my way. As he passed me by, so did his mullet. What!? Could it be, a blow-out that's blowing a mullet out the back of this dude's head? The answer is "yes" my friends. It was at that very moment when I realized he wasn't rocking a blow-out, but a cleverly constructed mullet. This dude was rocking a Spicy Mullet. I had to call this guy out on his hornswoggling hairdo.


"Spicy Mullet eyy?" said I.                          

"Uhh what?" replied the dude.

"I said nice Spicy Mullet. You're not fooling anyone pal. It's just a mullet all spiced up. I hate to tell you but it's not fully original. It's partially original. Like original minus the ori. Just the ginal," I proclaimed.

The dude proceeded to walk down the street with his mullet flapping in the wind. He was quite freaked out by my comments. Imagine that. But hey, someone had to tell him. Anyway. So, what did I do next? I found the closest salon and got myself a Spicy Mullet...You have to keep up with the times people. You have to keep up with the times.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment