Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Zomblich Maneuver

So Brandon and I were all gung-ho about making a zombie film. But we realized that we bit off more than we could chew. So we put it on the back burner. Then I thought, "Do zombies ever bite off more than they can chew?"

If zombies were real, could they die from asphyxiation? Hmm. I guess I have no choice but to make a zombie film where the survivors run out of ammo and have to find an alternate way of killing zombies. This innovative technique would involve lodging something in the throats of the zombies. The survivors would come to the conclusion that they would have to use sling shots and those t-shirt rocket launcher things that people use at sporting events. The ammo for such weapons is still undetermined. But, I'm thinking that the survivors would be the bohemian/hippy/resourceful type. Therefore, they would use their hackysacks for ammo.

Let's talk villains. And yes we need additional villains. It might sound a bit cliche, but I feel that the best villain would have to be a mad scientist. And not just one mad scientist, but a few mad scientists. For some reason they would want to keep the zombies alive or undead. So, I'm thinking that the Heimlich maneuver would be the best counter attack. Picture a field full of choking zombies and mad scientists performing the Heimlich maneuver on them. Awesome. Then again, would they want to get that close to the zombies? Probably not. So, I'm thinking a t-shirt rocket launcher thing that shoots out boxing gloves which would be aimed at the solar plexus region of the zombies.

I'm going to shoot this zombie film, like right now, before anyone steals my idea.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment