Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crazy Loves Company

So, my fellow co-workers and I were listening to the radio. Bruce Springsteen's "10th Avenue Freeze Out" was playing. For some reason they thought that he was saying, "Tent Devil in the Freezer." Now, I'm not entirely sure what 10th Avenue Freeze Out means. But, I know damn well that it means more than "tent devil in the freezer." When would that ever make sense? Never. Maybe if you were tripping. And they very well might have been. But check it, here's the kicker. I googled "tent devil in the freezer" and before I had a chance to type "in the freezer", it popped up. So that means there are other crazy people out there that heard "tent devil in the freezer". Well, you definitely do learn something new everyday. Plus, it looks like I found a new band name: The Tent Devils. Title of first album: In the Freezer.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment