Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Turn

Dear World,

I sincerely apologize for not upholding my end of the blog bargain (blargain?) that I agreed to with Ryan. He has brought it to my attention that my contributions to this operation are, at best...and I quote "less than useless."

Ok fine, he never said that. But that raises an interesting point...now that Ryan and myself are basically knocking on the door of fame (more like gently tapping on the screen door...but that'll change soon), I just want to emphasize the potential impact that a misquote could have on our blossoming careers. This internet stuff is wild. With social networking virtually running the world, if one of our nemesi (plural of nemesis, cuz yeah, we're gonna have many) were to incorrectly quote us on FaceSpace or TwitBook, our 'net cred would surely suffer.

Example:

#HatesRyan&Brandon69 tweets:  Check out this quote from #Ryan&Brandon: "Kevin Bacon sucks."

See what I mean? Could you imagine the ramifications if Kevin friggin Bacon read that!? We obviously love and respect the Bakes, and would never say anything like that. Yet all it takes is one nerd with a grudge to sully our rep, and before we know it, we're cut off. No six degrees of Kevin Bacon for us...

Read it & weep,

Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment